Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Update on Anne

I think karma may be turning back my direction... I've had the worst run out of all my friends but something unusual happened. I was playing soccer about a week after the big blow-up with Anne. I really wanted to give up soccer (it's the smart decision), but I just couldn't let her push me out of something that I like doing. If anything her triflin' ass should've quit the team. Anyway, the game was really good for the most part. We didn't talk once. Lucky for her cuz I was gonna blow. I was gonna be a mushroom-cloud layin' muthafucka. I don't know where this anger comes from but I know it's not good to have a race car in the red. Halfway into the 3rd quarter she gets hurt... like laying on the field hurt for 10 minutes. Somehow she broke her wrist and she was cryin and wimperin like a little girl (keep in mind that she's ex-military and gym rat and the most independent person you will ever meet).

I would love to tell you all that I was doing a little dance and singing a little song. It should've been as blissful as Dorothy throwing water onto the wicked witch of the west, but it wasn't. I actually wasn't thrilled about her injury even though potentially I may not see her again for the rest of the season. I felt sad for her cuz not only did she fuck up our friendship, but she just fucked up her wrist too. Unfortunately, she plans on attending as a cheerleader.

I think karma smiled on me by breaking her wrist as punishment for hurting yours truly. Some would call that justice or righteous retribution. I think of it as "just desserts".

No comments: